Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Well it's been some time since I've been in here and written anything.
This morning I received a surprise phone call from my brother and siser-in-law in New York. They are visiting their daughter who just had her first child, a daughter, Arabella Kristina.
A lovely name and beautiful photos too on facebook.
They were just about to celebrate their Australia Day with hamburgers and beers - good stuff. They are about 15 hours behind us.
The weather there is about 7 deg today, but the chill factor is much lower, as they have discovered when they have ventured out of their building.
We were there in 2006 and we loved it. There is so much to see and do in New York, I want to go back soon.
I've spent a bit of time on the computer today, doing a bit it of email housekeeping as one does.
It's a beautiful sunny day here - 32 deg C inside, don't want to know what it is outside.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Mum, I've been hangin' out in the air-con and I'm still sweating!

    ReplyDelete